by Hilda Ratliff
This Back to School resource reviews various concepts taught in 2nd grade math.
2. Addition and subtraction within 20
3. Place Value
4. Write numbers from verbal expressions.
5. Tell time to the nearest 5 minutes.
6. Tell how much money a group of coins represents.
7. Identify triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons, cubes.
8. Identify a fractional part of a figure which is divided into two, three or four equal parts.
You may choose to use the entire resource at the beginning of school, or you may use the pages separately to review before you teach a related concept in 3rd grade math.
Click on the title below to preview/purchase this resource.