By Christina L
Grades 3-6This fun unit can be used in a number of ways. Students can work on a different holiday each day and fill in the graphic organizer as they read. This can also be used as a group project. Divide the students into groups and have each group present a holiday to the class. Students can fill in the graphic organizer as they listen to the presentation.
There is no prep involved. Just print and go!
• 2 page reading for each holiday
• Graphic Organizer for each reading
• Comprehension quick check for each reading + Answer Key
• 1 Matching Worksheet that covers all 7 holiday readings
• 1 “My Holiday Traditions” writing activity for students to complete at school or at home with help from family
•1 Pre-reading/Post–reading exercise for students to check what they are already know and what they have learned
The holidays included are
•Chinese New Year
•St. Lucia's Day
Check out the preview for a better look!
Thanks for looking!
My Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Christina-L
My Blog: http://aclassroomforallseasons.blogspot.com