This reading bundle packet provides 106 pages of the open syllable type word lists, activities, and games. The open syllable words in this packet include words using each vowel in conjunction with one, two, or multi-syllable words. The activities are presented in a fun and basic way so that students can easily and quickly grasp the idea of open syllable words. After some practice, students will easily locate the open syllable in the words--whether at the beginning, middle, or end of a word.
Here’s a list of the activities/games in the packet
1. Bubble Yum Relay
2. Flower Power
3. Open Syllable Word Count, Sort & Write
4. Open Syllable Cut, Sort & Glue
5. Open Syllable Count & Divide
6. First or Last Syllable Open?
7. Fill Up the Jar
8. I Spy
10. First or Last Syllable Open Picture Sort
11. Hear, Write & Draw
12. Open Syllable Booklets
14. Try Spelling/Draw & Spell
15. Move the Cow to the Barn