By A Classroom for All Seasons
Learn all about sharks with this high interest, non-fiction Sharks Booklet. Students will learn about different kinds of sharks, parts of a shark, what they eat and more. Lots of Reading Activities are included! The kids will have a book to keep, too!
This product includes the following activities:
• 11 page booklet “Sharks” (see Table of Contents below)
• K-W-L graphic organizer
• Compare and Contrast graphic organizer
• Vocabulary matching (1 with word bank, 1 without word bank) + Answer Key
• Matching + Answer Key
• Close Reading Fill in the Blank 2 pages + Answer Key
• Comprehension Questions (Long Answers, 8 questions total)
• Research sheet for students to do their own research on a shark not covered in the booklet
The Table of Contents for the booklet include the following:
• What are Sharks?
• Shark Senses
• What Do Sharks Eat (and What Eats Sharks)?
• Human Threat
• Hammerhead Sharks
• Great White Sharks
• Tiger Sharks
• Brown Recluse Spiders
• Angel Sharks
• Shark Attack!
• More Interesting Shark Facts
Directions for assembling booklet are included!
Click here to see more!
Thanks for looking!