By Christina L
These Verb Activities include games for literacy centers or early finishers plus many word challenges, word hunts and other fun worksheets that cover Present, Past and Future Tense Verbs.
• Sort: Is the Verb Regular in the Past Tense or Irregular in the Past Tense? (24 cards) + Answer Key
• Worksheet to record the past tense of the verbs in the sort.
• Sort: Nouns or Verbs? (24 cards) + Answer Key
• 1 A to Z Verb Word Hunt “Can you write a verb for each letter of the alphabet? Write your verbs below.”
• 1 Verbs – Word Hunts “Look for verbs in your book. Write them down in the correct column.”
• 1 Action Verbs “Write three action verbs that each of the following characters might do.”
• 1 Write a Sentence – Past Tense “What did these students do yesterday? Write a sentence about each picture using a verb in the past tense.”
• 1 Matching: Present Tense and Past Tense
• 1 Verbs: Present, Past, Future “Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs below.”
• 1 Write a Sentence – Present Progressive “What are these students doing right now? Write a sentence with a helping verb (am, is, are) and a verb in the progressive tense (-ing).”
• 1 Verb Word Challenge (Have students work individually or in pairs to come up with the most unique answers.)
***Newly Revised April 20, 2015!***
For a preview, click here!
Thanks for looking!
My Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Christina-L