Use these “Compare and Contrast” activities for President’s Day or any other time of the year.
• Have students read facts about George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.
• Using one or both graphic organizers, have students jot down similarities and differences between the two presidents.
• Students will practice writing sentences using key words and phrases.
• Students will then write a compare and contrast essay about the presidents.
• 1 Facts about George Washington reading
• 1 Facts about Abraham Lincoln reading
• 1 Similarities and Differences graphic organizer
• 1 Venn Diagram
• 1 Compare and Contrast practice worksheet with key words and phrases
• 1 lined paper for writing Compare and Contrast essay
Thanks for looking!