Here are some fun reading passages about February filled with lots of fun facts. Use them as a quick warm up activity, for early finishers or in a reading center.
• 8 February themed reading passage, each with 3 comprehension questions
• Worksheet for recalling 4 February facts that students have learned
The 8 passages include the following titles:
• Groundhog Day
• What is a Groundhog Anyway?
• Random Acts of Kindness Day
• Honest Abe
• The Father of Our Country
• Super Bowl Sunday
• Valentine's Day
• Leap Day
If you need some proofreading and editing practice, you may prefer this product instead:
February Reading Passages: Proofreading and Editing with Comprehension Questions
March Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions
March Reading Passages: Proofreading and Editing with Comprehension Questions
Thanks for looking!
My Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Christina-L