- Peer Critique Guide: Strong Fiction Requirements
- Fiction Analysis: Done or Not Done? That is the Question
- CREATIVE WRITING PEER CRITIQUE RUBRIC
- Analytic Writing Group Critique Form
- Self-Assessment Sheet: Writing
If we want our students to develop confidence in themselves as writers, we must Show Them the characteristics and standards of strong writing, Help Them to see these strengths in their own writing as well as in others' words-authors they have never met and their peers- through critique sessions and then Let Them revise and develop their writing to reflect their understanding and skills.
Teach it Write
Building Powerful Academic Homes