This a small sample of my task card collection. These task cards are larger than normal (8 questions each) so students can work on just one card. More advanced students may complete more than one card. A "user friendly" method of displaying them is to laminate them, punch a hole in the corner and attach them with a binder ring.
• 6 Task Cards (8 questions each) + Answer Keys (Both black and white and colored backgrounds included)
• Recording sheet to show completion of each card
• Fact and Opinion (Decide if each statement is a fact or an opinion.)
• Fact and Opinion Writing (Choose a topic and write one fact and one opinion statement.)
• Fact and Opinion (Read both statements. Decide which is the opinion and which is the fact.)
• Laminate to use year after year.
• Place in a literacy center.
• Punch a a hole in the corner of each card and attach with
a loose leaf binder ring.