By Christina L
*A Best Seller* These task cards are larger than normal (6 or 8 questions each) so students can work on just one card. More advanced students may complete more than one card. A "user friendly" method of displaying them is to laminate them, punch a hole in the corner and attach them with a binder ring.
• 12 Task Cards (6-8 questions each) + 12 Answer Keys
• Recording sheet to show completion of each card
• Prefixes (Write the word and its definition.)
• Guess the Definition – Prefixes
• Suffixes (Write the word and its definition.)
• Guess the Definition – Suffixes
• Common Greek Roots
• Common Latin Roots
• Form a Word – Greek and Latin Roots
• Form a Word – Prefixes
• Laminate to use year after year.
• Place in a literacy center.
• Punch a a hole in the corner of each card and attach with
a loose leaf binder ring.
My Store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Christina-L