By Christina L
Click here for a preview.
These task cards are larger than normal (6 questions each) so students can work on just one card. More advanced students may complete more than one card. Great for literacy centers and small group intervention.
A "user friendly" method of displaying them is to laminate them, punch a hole in the corner and attach them with a binder ring.
• 10 Task Cards (6 questions each) + 10 Answer Keys (Includes task cards with white and colored backgrounds)
• Recording sheet to show completion of each card
• Cause and Effect Matching
• Cause or Effect? (Decide if the underlined part of sentences is cause or effect.)
• Write the Effect (Write one effect for the given cause.)
• Write the Cause (Write one cause for each given effect.)
• Positive and Negative Effects (Write one positive and one negative effect for each cause.)
• Key Words (Match the cause and effect statements and combine them using a keyword.)
Thanks for looking!
My Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Christina-L