By Christina L
These Common Core Aligned Task Cards are larger than normal (6-10 questions each) so students can work on just one card. More advanced students may complete more than one card. They are great for test review, learning centers, small group intervention, or early finishers.
A "user friendly" method of displaying them is to laminate them, punch a hole in the corner and attach them with a binder ring.
• 10 Task Cards (6-10 questions each) + 10 Answer Keys (Both colored and black and white backgrounds included)
• Recording sheet to show completion of each card
• Multiple Meaning Words (Students will write the correct word.)
• What’s the Definition? (Students will write a second definition of a multiple meaning word.)
• Write a Sentence (Students will write a sentence using a pair of multiple meaning words.)
• Fix the Homophone
• Write a Sentence (Students will write a sentence using a pair of homophones.)
• Finish the Pair (Students will write the homophone that completes the pair.)
• Commonly Confused Words (This activity covers there, their, they're, to, too, two, you're, your)
• Multiple Meaning Word Challenge
• Homophone Challenge
Thanks for looking!
My Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Christina-L