These task cards are larger than normal (6 questions each) so students can work on just one card. More advanced students may complete more than one card. A "user friendly" method of displaying them is to laminate them, punch a hole in the corner and attach them with a binder ring.
Great for literacy centers and small group intervention!
• 10 Task Cards (6 questions each) + 10 Answer Keys (Includes both White and Colored Backgrounds)
• Recording sheet to show completion of each card
• Idioms (Write the meaning of each of each idiom.)
• Write a Simile
• Animal Similes
• Metaphors (Guess the meaning of each metaphor.)
• Write a Metaphor
• Similes and Metaphors (Write the two things being compared and if it is a simile or metaphor.)
• Idiom, Simile or Metaphor?
Click here for a preview.
Thanks for looking!
My Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Christina-L