*My #1 Best Seller* These task cards are larger than normal (6 questions each) so students can work on just one card. More advanced students may complete more than one card. A "user friendly" method of displaying them is to laminate them, punch a hole in the corner and attach them with a binder ring.
Great for literacy centers and small group intervention.
* 10 Task Cards (6 questions each) + 10 Answer Keys
* Recording sheet to show completion of each card
* Simple, Compound or Complex Sentence?
* Independent or Dependent Clause?
* Simple Subjects
* Simple Predicates
* Make a Compound Sentence
* Make a Complex Sentence
* Laminate to use year after year
* Place in a literacy center
* Punch a a hole in the corner of each card and attach with
a loose leaf binder ring for centers, early finishers, pair work or test review.
Thanks for looking!
My Store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Christina-L